Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanks

Oh wow. Today, I would like to thank the following: My mom, My teachers, Sarah... AWESOMEST!, My sister, my neighbors (Ya, Sarah's siblings), and everyone who has inspiried me....

HAHA! I hate doing this when I don't feel like it. I know, if I don't want to do something then I shouldn't do it.. But, I don't want to let down my commited followers. As of today, I have none. So, I am doing this for me and some people who read it and are to lazy to follow... Sucks for them... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, who knew someone could have so much fun on Facebook. There are plenty of games and fun things to learn about your friends. Obviously, I am one of those freaks who gets on everyday because she has to take cakes out of the oven.

Well, to all you 'chefs' and my inspirers, thanks for having all of your weird quirks... HAHA!

God Bless,

Peace, Love and Volleyball...

**Eryka**

No comments:

Post a Comment