Wednesday, October 21, 2009

*Sigh* Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I probably have little to say about my past two days. Between homework, busy schedules and awesome friends. I just don't know how to balance everything anoymore. Things today was probaby better then yesterday. Have you ever had one fo those days where you just feel nothing? Well, today is that day. Just kind of bored and nothing to do. So, what am I blogging about? Well, absolutley nothing.

Today my sister just twisted her leg and pulled a muscle. I really don't like looking like a hero. When she was sitting there, I had to help her inside. (Of Course no one told me to) I did it out or pure generosity. But the rest of the day, a substitute teacher kept calling me a 'good sister.' I really don't mind if people do call me that, it just bugs me most of the time. Not a clue why but it does.

Getting excited for my confirmation coming up in April... 13th to be exact. (No, it isn't a Friday, thank goodness) Just finished up interviewing my sponsor, mom, MB, and Megan. Its due Nov. 1st, but what the hey. Let's get a head start.

That's really all. Time to take my shower and eat, then sleep. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Tired already.

Oh ya, almost forgot. I got to see Charlie today. Was awesome seeing him. THE MOST ADORABLE BABY IN THE WORLD! (*Except for Megan... She'd kill me if I didn't say that)

Good night, God Bless

Peace, Love and Volleyball,

**Eryka**

No comments:

Post a Comment