Saturday, October 17, 2009

God, Please bless my mother...

Oh man, today was absolutly TIRING! Ok, my schedule from today:



1. wake up and get dressed

2. Go get hair cut

3. Get new shoes (which I did, new pair of CONVERSE!!!)

4. go to Fashion bug to get new clothes for picture day

5. go to the halloween store in Ballwin to get a costume for halloween.. (Didn't get anything tho.)

6. Go to Target to get some clothes for mentioned reasons

7. go to burger king to eat

8. go home and change for a cold night

9. go to school to get picked up for a party

10. have an AWESOME TIME!

11. come back and be EXHAUSTED!

12. Write my blog for the day.



awww man, i absolutley had one of the best times at the party. It was a halloween party so obviously there was a halloween story to go with it. Of course, i was a weenie. So i didn't go in with my class, I went in with the 'Misc.' group... at one point this girl turns to me (Megan's friend) and says: "If I die, I just want you to know, your very weird but I love you." I was like "OK, Brigid, I love you too!" And of course, the title of my blog goes perfectly with today because my mother didn't want me to go to this party. Wow, I am going to start sounding like one of those people who have no life so they spnd their days sitting on the computer blogging about their day which NO ONE cares about. haha, OH WELL!



So I have this TERRIBLE habit. I tend to take pictures from other peoples facebook. Only the ones that everyone enjoys though. That way I have great pictures in my locker of (dare I say) my serget nephew (Oh well, deal with it... he kinda is) and he is the best smiler. Just they was he looks at the camera... OK, so, I am up WAYYYYYYY to late to be doing this stuff. So, now I should be headed off to bed where I start counting my sheep. Good night all and God Bless...

Peace, Love and Volleyball,

**Eryka**

No comments:

Post a Comment