Friday, October 16, 2009

somewhat fun

This morning I woke up in a 'somewhat' good mood.... OK, so that's good.... Went to school (Oh Joy!!!) School was pretty OK mostly because it was two girls in my class' birthday and they brought in a huge cheesecake!! And Mt. Dew, all was good there. But then came VOLLEYBALL. Normally, volleyball is the sport that i absolutely cannot get enough of. (forgive me for my spelling errors.) Lately, it has taken a turn for the worse. My teammates completely shut down and do NOTHING AT ALL! Honestly, I would rather be on Ripley. I love my coaches though. Couldn't ask for anyone better! So, it just so happens that YESTERDAY was a girl on my volleyball teams birthday, so her mom (my coach) brought in big bags of candy. Like I wasn't thrilled about THAT. They decided to give the candy to them AFTER practice so we all got a sugar high just before we left. What can I say, it was a BRILLIANT idea... (If you haven't noticed, I can be a 'tad' bit sarcastic at times.) Then we went to McDonald's for some food. Yummmmm! We came home and it was only 8:00 PM! we went straight to bed. Now I am here blogging about my 'somewhat fun' day.

Possibilities of homework that is due next week: social studies packet, Prisoner of Chillion (a story I am reading here is a link to it: http://www.bartelby.com/41/479.html) Math (indefinatley), and other things that my english teacher (yup, my principal) will assign.... YAY...

Peace, Love and Volleyball...

**Eryka**

No comments:

Post a Comment