Sunday, October 18, 2009

OUCH!!!

Alright, time for another enthralling story of my somewhat boring 'LIFE'

So, today I had a volleyball game. I absolutley LOVE volleyball. On the way there, we got caught in traffic. 15 mins or so... Once we got up to the accident, we just saw this charred truck. It was BLACK. And so of course, we lost our volleyball game. Just so happens that during the game, i hurt my knee. I already have a bad knee and I made it a TON WORSE!!! Now, it hurts to walk on it... :-( Plus, I have to shadow high schoolers tomorrow. Will I be able to walk or not? (I just realized that I am like all over the place with todays post)

I went to the gas station with my mom after the volleyball game. I got a Pumpkin Spice Cappucino.. Yummmmm...!

Really, that is all I did today. Wow, I need a life.... haha.

Yesterday I did find out that the first ever woman to recieve the Nobel Prize for Economics was Elinor Ostrom... Odd coincidence if you know me... That's all. Good night all and God Bless...

Peace, Love and Volleyball,

**Eryka**

No comments:

Post a Comment