Friday, February 26, 2010

Long time no type!

I haven't posted in a while and I am sorry for that. I have been SUPER busy with school and all of the RESEARCH reports they keep givin' us!!! TOO MANY! Anyway, back to the point. I am making my Confirmation VERY soon and I am sooooo excited!!! (Mostly because my sponsor is the best person EVER!) Right now I am trying to get some work done on two of my research reports. Both of them my favorites. One I have is a report and powerpoint on my Confirmation Saint. I chose St. Monica... (great name btw) she is awesome. i am almost done writing both the reoprt on why I chose her and the powerpoint. I just need information on how and why she was canonized, ya know, tha basics... the other report that I have is on Apollo Anton Ohno, Olympic Speedskater. Im not sure why I chose him, i just love speedskating and admire the sport very much. So I should be getting back to work now. (Everything else would be counter-productive, now wouldn't it???) If you happen to find any information for st. Monica and her canonization, DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT!!! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment